Wednesday 18 May 2016

OOTD Asos Black Mesh insert Maxi dress

Hey Dolls, 

I don't often post formal OOTDs on here but here's a goody.  It's called Black mesh insert maxi dress. It is a stunning dress perfect for formal occasions and was an absolute bargain from Asos.

Sooo drumroll on the price.... Just £17!  Can you believe it!?  Reduced from £25.99 and available here.

It's hard when youv'e got a formal occasion but you need a new dress.  I have several lovely formal dresses - did you see the melon coloured Alberta Ferretti dress?  But if you are with the same crowd it is often hard to repeat the same dress.  So, I had a little search on ASOS through their floor lengths and ended up getting two very similar ones.

I love the elegance of this racer neck dress and it has a stunning back which is a bit of a T style.  The material isn't the most expensive, but hey, what do you expect for £17!  It also has a thigh length split and looks perfect with heels in any colour.  It has a thin mesh see-through panel under the bust which I just love.

But I also bought a second dress which I didn't wear....and I love it more but it's a tad too short and was also another bargain at £25. (ps I'm 5 foot 10 so a floor length dress is a little tricky).  This one was a Club L racer front dress - but it is just too short and unforgiving because of its mermaid bottom.  I didn't have the heart to turn it back though....perhaps I'll wear it one day with no heels?


LBD asos fashion
Love my LBD from ASOS

What do you think?  I think it was a fabulous buy for such a good price and a great way to wear a new outfit perfect for the occasion without breaking the bank!

Fiocco xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

=