Monday 16 November 2015

How to make gnocchi- tutorial on making pasta

Hey guys!

As you all know I'm obsessed with Italy and Italian food.  I think it is the healthiest cuisine and the most tasty.... in fact, I don't think I could ever get tired of Italian food!  Everyone knows about pasta, but I think hand-made gnocchi is an undiscovered gem and one of the tastiest foods around.

 Today I made my all time favourite dish - gnocchi with prawns and zucchini.  I think real gnocchi is the only option - it is nothing like the pre-made gnocchi you find at the shops, so made it myself.

Here's the video I used and think it is perfect for an authentic, luxurious pasta gnocchi dish - why don't you try! I was inspired to make this myself as it was shared by this chefs amazing luxury recipes who I follow on twitter xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

=