Tuesday 3 November 2015

Beach life and time to relax

 I think it is so important to make time to relax.

Life can get so busy, not just work, but with play also....and so for me it is so important to take a minute to just breathe.  It can get easy to get swept away with the business of life, things to do, people to see that sometime you forget about spending time just enjoying the moment sand the scenery around you.

I don't think anywhere let's you relax better than at the beach. Apart from gentle swimming in the sea, on lying done and catching some sun (wearing SPF of course) - you really don't have to do anything at all except have some 'me' time.

It doesn't mean going somewhere exotic, but if there is a lovely weekend, why not go to the local beach or lake - if you can go somewhere exotic all the better!!  Enjoy lots of water there, and of course cold fresh fruit and enjoy the stillness and nature of the surroundings around you.

Below are a couple of snaps from my favourite place to relax in the world - Gabicce Mare in Italy where I used to live.

Where is your relaxing hideout?

Fiocco xxx


(Gotta put a call out for my favourite Moschino polka dot bikini ever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

=