Monday 19 October 2015

Best October Products


I have a whole tonne of October favourites that I have to share with you.

They are all new products that are new to me, so hopefully they are new to you too! There's nothing quite like finding and falling in love with new products so these 6 items have made the cut and are in my Best Beauty Finds!

Drum roll please.....!


First up is my Favourite of favourites: Label M Therapy Rejuvenating Oil Mist RRP £24.99

This product is an absolute show stopper and an absolute gem.  Yes it is a little pricey, but it is definitely worth investing in a hair oil which really helps rejuvinate dry hair.  It is by Label M, who over the last month have impressed me so much with their range of nourishing hair products.

I particularly have very dry hair so really appreciate such a nourishing oil.  Label M's Therapy Rejuvenating Oil Mist comes out as a light mist which I spray on to freshly washed dry hair.  After running my fingers through it I can immediately feel a difference, so much softer and it keeps it nourished for a couple of days.  I now will not wash my hair without putting this on after - it is a beauty MUST HAVE

THE BEST HAIR OIL IN THE WORLD BY LABEL M

Next up is DKNY BE DELICIOUS Fresh blossom

This has a RRP of £37.00 and is available from Boots, Debenhams etc.

An absolutely stunning fruity perfume that I have only just discovered.  When it comes to perfumes, I only wear, fruity, floral and feminine fragrances - nothing dusky/woody/spicy.

This cute little pink and chrome apple is physically very cute,  but I am absolutely in love with its scent - please go and try a spritz.  It is just like roses - a fabulous gift for a girly girl.

 Next is Nair's Argan Oil Bikini and Underarm Glide on RRP £4.32 from Boots

This is a fabulous little find.  Yes, we have all used Nair before, but this is so handy in the way it is packaged.  You take the lid off and roll the little dial at the bottom and the Nair hair removal cream pops out the top and glides straight on.

It eliminates all the messyness, it is very handy and small and the best part is you can keep re-using it time after time.  Additionally, due to its sturdy package, you are not left with an unsightly half used product but it remains looking the same.

In 5-10 minutes all unwanted hair is gone and lasts far longer than shaving.  A lovely gem amongst my October Best Beauty Finds.


Next is a splurge of a product - Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Candeur 89 available in Debenhams for £24.00

So this is an absolutely gorgeous lipstick / lipgloss.  It is between the too really, it is super glossy so gives a shine finish, without having the stickyness of a lipgloss.  It reminds me of a more expensive version of Kiko's Kiss Balm (which I also love.)  Unlike Kiko, Chanel's Rouge Coco Shines are without perfume and have a more silky finish to them when applied.

The colour is a very light peach with a hint of glitter and perfect if you, like me, adore the nude lip style which is very understated.  So yes, it's a bit of a splurge, but who doesn't love pulling out a Chanel lipstick from their makeup bag!?


Lite + Cycle Bergamot candle $48.00
Quickly - not a makeup find but beautiful for in the house is this Lite + Cycle Bergamot candle.  These candles used refined essential oils and are one of the purest scented candles around.   I think sometimes other brands are too over scented with artificial fragrances so it is really refreshing to find such a pure brand.  The bergamot in the above candle is cold pressed from fruit that is grown in Italy without pesticides.

This gorgeous candle is plain white upon opening and the mini candle on the top can be burnt by itself or left on top.  Though I believe it is just there to give you a scent of it before you buy. There are numerous fragrances available including lavender, sage and Urban Forest definitely has me curious!

So, this gorgeous candle by Lite + Cycle has definitely made it into my Best Finds due to its exclusivity, gorgeous fragrance and ethics.

Lastly is YSL Teint Parfait RRP £50 from Debenhams

Loooooove this foundation.  I only use YSL foundations normally, so was excited to try this different one which is described as more of a highlighter / illuminator.

 This is a super light foundation - more like a tinted moisturiser but with an absolute perfect colour and finish and doesn't give a silver finish like other highlighters do but remains the perfect shade.

 Sometimes tinted moisturises just make you look oily, but this oil-free makeup is just like a light foundation and gives the skin a perfect glow and lovely golden finish.  It is a sheer highlighter which gives a glow to the skin and I think it is perfect for natural or going out days as the finish is absolutely flawless.  There's nothing worse than being caked with makeup, and YSL Teint Parfait completely prevents that from happening!  An incredible beauty find which I am going to keep buying.

Wow, so it turns out I have had a lot of beauty finds which I had to share with you! I hope you enjoy and let me know if you have tried any of them!

Fiocco xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

=