Monday 15 June 2015

OOTD Moschino Black Leather Bag with Max Mara Camel Coat

Hello my chicas!


Here is my outfit of the day!

It hasn't been the best June weather-wise here in London, so I've had to wrap up warm!

I am absolutely in love with my new purchases- a gorgeous black leather bag my Moschino (available from www.moschino.com) and a camel coat.

I've seen a few Victoria's Secrets models wearing similar coats recently so I had to get one.  They are great for this chilly weather which isn't too cold, but definitely weather for a coat.

They look sophisticated and classy, but still edgy.  Mine is from www.maxmara.com.  They are a little bit pricey, but I see them as an investment piece, as they will never go out of fashion.

I matched the bag and coat with Zara jeans and Bertie brown leather boots.







Moschino bag....if you hadn't noticed!















No comments:

Post a Comment

=