Thursday 18 June 2015

Essentials: Art Deco, Label.M and Batiste

This June, there have been three products which have been overwhelmingly used, to the point I would even describe them as Essentials. 

I don't use the word 'essential' lightly either, they say that the average woman has 70 products in her bathroom, but only uses 14 of them daily.  And the three products which I'm going to talk about today, definitely fall into that second category, as not a day goes by without me using them.

They are: 
1) Art Deco - Skin Perfecting Make-up Base
2) Label M Therapy Age defying Radiance Oil
3) Batiste Heavenly Volume Dry Shampoo

THE ESSENTIAL PRODUCTS IN ALL THEIR GLORY

REVIEWS

1) Art Deco - Skin Perfecting Make-up Base £16.59 available (here)

This is an incredible light primer which goes under makeup.  I love this product as it is silicone free but smoothly goes onto the skin and minimises pores.  It also keeps make up set in place all day while at the same time providing a more even finish to your makeup - which is of course the main reason I use it every day!

It is definitely a brand to try as it has a nice over all finish compared to other brands such as Benefits POREfessional which can be a bit too thick.

2) Label M Therapy Age defying Radiance Oil £25.50 available from Look Fantastic

As you can see there is only about a third left of this product.

I don't know where to start on this product, as there are so many reasons to love it.   Firstly, the smell is divine, which is a must have with a finishing hair product.

Secondly, it smooths frizz without leaving any greasy residue at all.  I use this product after blow drying to give my hair a silky feel, and it absolutely does that nourishing the hair completely, so it looks and feels great.

Thirdly, this product lasts months, even if you use it every day like me.  It just takes one small push of serum to work through the whole hair.  I absolutely would recommend all girls to try this miracle Radiance Oil.

Incidently this product is from Look Fantastic - a heavenly website with a really great variety of beauty must haves which you don't find on the highstreet and has a great range of high quality products.

3)  Batiste Dry Shampoo Heavenly Volume £3.99 from Boots and Superdrug 

Ok, I might not use this every day but it definitely is a hair essential.  This is the perfect rescue remedy if your hair is looking limp and needs a real pick-me-up.

This product has the dual purpose of boosting and volumising the hair as well as making grease disappear.  An absolute handbag must have.

So that's my round up of my absolute 3 essential products...and a picture of me today using all three!

Have you tried any of these products, what do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

=