Wednesday 20 August 2014

OOTD Zara Pink Jacquard Coat with Pockets

Hey sweeties, 

Those of you in London have probably seen that this August is pretending to be Autumn already.  The weathers turned, and it's pretty much freezing the whole time now.  I needed a jacket which was great for Autumn as all my heavy Winter ones were far too much for August - whipping out the fur trim is just a bit too far.

So I snapped up a bargain in the Zara sale, purchasing for just £29.99 (from £89.99) this pretty pastel pink Jacquard coat with double side pockets (link).






You can see best in the picture above how nicely this coat just sits with its beautifully cut round neck line and long cut. The material is just beautiful made from almost pure cotton and is in a lovely pink and cream shade
 
Zara Pink Jacquard Coat with Pockets

The three quarter sleeves are just perfect for keeping you warm without being too stiffling but what I really love about the coat is the cut.  The neckline is so elegant and the front just drapes down.  There are no fastenings, so it's just a light, throw on coat.  I also got it a size larger than usual as it looks great a little over sized as it sits loosely on the shoulders.

What to wear it with? This Zara Jacquard Coat looks great dressed up or down.  I dressed it down with some black J Brand skinnies and leather boots, but I can even see Zara coat going with cute plain summer dresses.

So, that's my OOTD, don't you just love snapping up a sale coat from Zara! Let me know if you got anything! 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous coat. I have just bought an autumn coat too it was so chilly this morning. Nice find!
    Carrieanne xx
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com/

    ReplyDelete

=