Thursday 24 July 2014

OOTD in Sorrento

 Hello lovely ladies,

It's hot hot hot and frankly, I couldn't be happier!  I love when the sun is out creating beautiful sunsets and you can go out at night and enjoy the cool air.  It reminds me of the holiday I just got back from in Sorrento so this is n OOTD which can be recreated here in our glorious British weather that we're having at the moment.

Clothes - I wore a Zara white long sleeve top with transparent shoulder panels (it is super thin though so perfect for the evening) with a dark blue zara pleated mini skirt.

Makeup -  I had a tan so foundation was out the door as a colour match with a tan is near impossible and paramount to sacrilegious! So instead I just put on powder to minimise the shine, bright fuschia YSL lipgloss and lashings of mascara.

Hair - Super straight with Label M age defying radiance oil.  I can't live without this oil - it is non greasy and does an amazing job at minimising frizz and making it smell delicious. It retails at £25.50 - this is pricey but I would definitely say its worth it.




It looks like I'm wearing old school 10 denier tights but this is my tan, can you believe it!







So that was my OOTD - I felt sleek and sophisticated in this outfit and absolutely perfect for an evening out on the Amalfi coast.  Italians always nail their outfits and I tried not to be the garish brit abroad with florescent shorts ( I saved those for the beach - you'll be getting a peak of them soon!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

=