Wednesday 30 July 2014

Dream Night Out at the Aria hotel in Las Vegas

I go away to Italy about 4-5 times a year, but unfortunately, it's left little room for me to travel elsewhere.

Recently, it seems lots of people close to me (my sister and best friend) are both going to Las Vegas later in the year.  I've been hearing so much about it that I decided to take a visot there too - to the stunning Aria hotel. 

I was tempted by their famously gorgeous views and spend my day tanning by one of the luxurious pools and of course have an absolutely amazing night out!


The Aria Resort

Las Vegas is the cream of the crop when it comes to over the top, extravagant hotels, and I can't think of anything better! I loved staying in the Aria hotel with it's breath taking views of the skyline. It was just sensational, luxurious and the perfect place to stay in Las Vegas!

I think Las Vegas is all about glam,- so whilst there I went for a night out Aria style!I went for glam makeup - gray contacts like in the picture below, glossy hair, smooth complexion and lashings of lipgloss and mascara.  It made me feel exactly at home in the Aria resort :)
d
Glam Makeup perfect for Las Vegas!

During the day I would just kick back and enjoy the beautiful weather in the famous Liquid pool. It's not just about gorgeous double sun-loungers, at night time the Liquid pool transforms into a party playground, with music in the background and drinks flowing. I literally cannot imagine anything better than a pool part night out in Las Vegas - hopefully I will have time tomorrow.  London is great, but that would never be on the cards!

The Liquid pool at the Aria Resort Las Vegas

Jean Phillipe patisserie
Oh and to top it off, they have a killer patisserie within the resort, called the Jean Phillipe patisserie.  I'm getting hungry just looking at it!  Now that's enough of me fantasizing about the Aria resort, I should probably start looking in to coming back next year!

(Aria Resort Link here)

Lots of love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

=