Wednesday 22 January 2014

Low-key Benefit Cosmetics Evening Makeup

Hey my dears, 

  I've had a week of gorging out at restaurants so I'm feeling pretty guilty about all the delicious food I've been having!!  Twice at one week I've ended up at a Thai restaurant called "Monkey and Me" in Marylebone, London.  It's got such a calm atmosphere and such yummy food that I had to go back there after just a few days!

Monkey and Me is cooly lit and you can watch the world go by, so it's the sort of occasion where you want to dress up and down at the same time as it is so high quality yet so relaxed!  So I went for a LBD and low key makeup for the evening all Benefits Cosmetics.

Evening makeup with Benefit Cosmetics



Outfit
  • I wore a black lace bat wing jersey dress by Biba (AW13) with some opaque tights and heels.
Makeup
  • Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional primer
  • Benefit Cosmetics playstick in tea party
  • Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer
  • Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara
  • Benefit COsmetics Badgal eyeliner




And as you guys can see the starters were absolutely scrummy!  Unfortunately no pictures of the main as we dived in to polish it off! But all in all a beautiful evening with some low key evening makeup to top it off!

Have you guys tried Monkey and Me?? Hope you like the evening makeup look too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

=