Thursday 19 December 2013

I met X factor star Hannah Barrett!


I'm not sure if this is really worth chronicling as a post on mt beauty blog, but I met the fantastic Hannah Barrett from X factor at a celebrity meet and greet! She is absolutely hilarious in real life and so so nice! 





As it was a work event I had to dress smart so I've just got on a half sleeve and knee length black Max Mara dress with silk round collar and elasticated waist band. But I much preferred Hannah's cool baseball jacket!

I work for a beauty brand so I had to have pretty flawless makeup which stayed in place which I did with Benefit porefessional.  I also straightened my hair and kept it sleek with Elnett hair spray.  

It was a great event and I can't wait to go to another one!!

Lots of Love

Fiocco Bianco
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

=