Wednesday 4 September 2013

Outfit of the day - working the jeweled collar

Hey ladies!

Here's my outfit of the day - jeweled collar to create a casual look perfect for a dinner or drinks out but also wearable during the day.

 I don't really do bling, jazzle or gems, but I recently bought this silky sleeveless shirt with a huge blinged collar!  I dressed it way way down with skinny dark wash jeans, black biker jacket and a cute little nude coloured clutch by Moschino....  (I told you I went crazy at their factory!)




Clutch: Moschino SS13
Beaded Shirt Miss Selfridges SS13
Leather Biker Zara AW12
Suede Boots Topshop AW12


Over all it was a comfy and casual look, perfect for going out to dinner with friends with that little bit of bling on the collar!  Simple and easy to recreate!

Kisses!!

Fiocco Bianco xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

=