Wednesday 18 September 2013

Outfit of the day - mink & black

Nivea Soft has invited people to share their outfit of the day as they have teamed up with British Fashion Designed Giles Deacon so here we are!

It is London Fashion Week and all, so here is my outfit of the day: I'm wearing one of my all time favorite colours - mink!  I usually favour the muted colour pallet as it always in fashion and never fails to impress.  These is a really simple look that suits most sizes and is great for both daytime and night time

I'm wearing:
 Topshop oversized mink shirt with a leather belt
Urban Outfitters BDG cuffed black leggings (link)
Pretty Ballerina pumps in mink satin with black lace (link)
Mink Coloured Moschino Clutch SS13






Makeup in Todays Outfit of the Day:
Benefit Porefessional, Benefit Playstick, DiorShow Blackout, Chanel Quadruple eyeshadow pallet (discontinued but similar here), Mat Prep+prime finishing powder, maybelline lip liner, Clinique longlast gloss wear in goldspun and Illamasqua nail polish in Hemlock
Hope you guys liked the look! Let me know what you think !!

Lots of Love, Fiocco Bianco
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

=