Wednesday 7 August 2013

Zara SALE - white silk blouse

Hey,

I really hope its not just me whose been indulging in the ZARA sale!!!  Working in central London its really hard sometimes to try and resist all the shops, especially when they're in the sale!

I found this gem - a white silk blouse for just £17.99 - see here on the zara site.  Its a long sleeve number made of silk with a low narrow V neck with black detailing on the neck and cuffs.  I love its elegant style and is great for a night out with some black shorts or some jeans.  But I'm even thinking about wearing it to work with a pencil skirt.



Zara silk blouse with combination lapel £17.99 available here on in stores



Makeup: Number 17 primer, YSL la teint touche foundation B50, mac prep + prime transparent finishing powder, Benefit sun beam illuminator,  clarins splendors colour quartet eyeshadow , Dior Show mascara in waterproof


  What have you guys got in the Summer Sales? Let me know!

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

=