Monday 12 August 2013

Bobbi Brown Bronzer and Brush review

Happy Monday my lovely ladies!

My holiday tan is already fading so I've treated myself to a slice of paradise!  No, not another holiday, but almost as good - a Bobbi Brown bronzer and bronzer brush!
The most luxurious bronzer duo I have ever used, available from www.bobbibrown.co.uk

Review:  

Bronzer:  

The Bobbi Brown bronzer, in the shade Golden Light 1 is suitable for most skin tones as it is a matt coloured bronzer in a delicious light tan colour which blends silkily into the skin.  What I love about this product is how natural it looks, it leaves no streaky lines and no ridiculous glitter, just a simple matt colour that bends perfectly.  It gives a warm healthy glow and I think would suit just about anybody.  I would reccommend this to anybody who wants a good quality bronzer that provides a light and natural tan.  

Bronzer Brush:

Bobbi Brown Bronzer in Golden Light and Bronzer Brush

The Bobbi Brown's bronzer brush - though not essential to the beauty regime, using this high quality brush makes that application of bronzer so much smoother.  It was a bit of a splurge at £38.00, but this brush provides a beautiful and even application of product and holds a lot of product preventing wastage.  The Bobbi Brown bronzer brush makes the application of their Golden Light bronzer feel so luxurious with its super soft bristles that I would say makes it definitely worth the extra bucks! 

Summary:

I am so so pleased with this duo and how it really adds a note of natural warmth to my skin tone without look over the top.  They are a little pricey though, so if you had to choose between the two I would definitely advise the BB bronzer over the brush, as Ruby and Millie do some cheaper alternative brushes available from Boots which will still do a great job applying bronzer just without that Bobbi Brown silky effect!


1 comment:

=