Saturday 17 August 2013

BEAUTY HAUL - ysl city drive, chanel creme blush, hotel chocolat....

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday evening was spent doing a spot of shopping with my friend JoJo and eating a fabulous Mexican buritto on South Bank at a restaurant called Wahacas, do you know it??

I also had a bit of a beauty haul, so here's a few snaps from my phone of what I got! (excuse the bad quality and the fact I can't rotate them!)

First up: YSL City drive Arty Palette AW13 (link here)

This is my pride and joy of the beauty buys - I'm super excited to show you Autumn's YSL palette called City Drive.  Stunning gold and fuchsia packaging and  comes with 4 amazing colours- neon green, electric blue, chrome plated steel and asphalt black.  Can't wait to try these shades which are all just perfect for creating a street look for here in London!


\

Next up Le Blush Creme de Chanel - 61 Destiny (link here)
Sorry I forgot to take a photo of the open packet, but this is a really unusual blush shade in what I'm tempted to call tan/beige. Great for creating that perfect bronzed cheek bone and creating a great shape and adding colour without any rosey hues.









Revive - Cocoa Juvenate Hand cream by Hotel Choclat (link)
This is a bit of a novelty item as I didn't know that Hotel Chocolat (my FAVORITE chocolate company) made beauty products, so I couldn't resist this hand cream.  

I was a bit dissappointed it didn't smell at all of chocolate (though maybe that would have been gross anyway) but it does feel very luxurious and is made of cocoa butter, shea butter and mango seed oil.  It really does leave your hands feeling super nourished without any sticky residue.

On the whole a beautiful product, but a little too large to keep in your hand bag but PERFECT for on your desk at work.



i
A trio of nail varnishes - I'll do a much more detailed set of Mani blogs on these but couldn't resist the following by Illasmasqua, Essie and Rimmel as they were all the exact shades that I've been searching for for a while for entering into this Autumn.




The view of sunset from where I spent my evening on South Bank!  It was such a beautiful beautiful evening, I'm so going to miss these when we're back in Winter :(

I hope you like my haul, even though I'm feeling a bit guilty about it! xxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

=