Wednesday 24 July 2013

moschino wallet


Hello my beauties!

I know I've already shown this Moschino wallet on a previous post, but I love it for summer fashion as it can be dressed up an down.  I matched it with casual denim shorts, a large oversized roll sleeve topshop tshirt and some leather wedges from Office.

I went crazy when I found this wallet in such a beautiful nude pink tone.   I got it from the town where these pictures are taken, called Cattolica as it is where they actually manufacture all the Moschino bags and shoes (god help me).  This is why I also treated myself to a few other pieces which you'll see in upcoming posts (note to self - no more bag shopping forever!!).


Moschino ss13 wallet here








Makeup: Also, to keep with the smart/casual look I straightened my hair and wore urban decay primer potion (perfect for airport liquid restricitions) with urban decay  eyeshadow in blackout.  I then finished it off with lashings of  DiorShow mascara.    I didn't put foundation on as I already had that holiday glow!

Hope you like the look!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

=