Wednesday 5 June 2013

Zara Outfit of the day


Hello lovely ladies, 

Here's today's outfit - almost all Zara!  It's a beautiful sunny day today in London, but still not quite warm enough for a summer dress.

I've opted for Zara's light sky blue basic satin trousers (see it here), with a white sweater with transparent shoulders (see it here).  It's such a light an airy outfit it's perfect for these beautiful summer days.

I matched it with these stunning cream ugg wedges (similar here) which are my absolutely 'must' summer staple and this beautiful dark blue clutch from Accessorize - (similar here).  This clutch holds absolutely everything and can also be worn on the shoulder, perfect for taking to the park!

Makeup all Benefit Cosmetics - Benefit pore-fessional primer, Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous, Benefit hoola bronzer, Benefit Dallas BlushBenefit Badgal Lash and Badgal waterproof eyeliner






 I love walking through London on sunny days like these












Wow, I think I overdid it with the pictures! But I hope you like my Zara summer outfit.  Have you got any summer musthaves?

13 comments:

  1. Oh girl! To many photos indeed! Follow the great fashion blogs: one picture and Bam! One photo is enough if well taken... I really love blogs like this, but all this photos...boring. Sorry my english, this isn´t my native language. I hope you understand this as a good tip, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for the tip! This is a new blog, I've only been doing it for three weeks so I still have a lot to learn so I'm grateful for all the helpful comments I can get :)

      Have removed half the pics so hopefully it is better now. I will definitely bear in mind your point for the future.

      Thanks for passing by, and I hope to hear from you again :)

      Delete
  2. really like the shades of blue in this outfit!

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know! :-)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Of course, I'd love to follow you! XX

      Delete
  3. Cute look!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT COLORS! LOVE PASTEL! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

=