Wednesday 12 June 2013

Fashion in Paris


Good morning my beauties!

I've been away the last few days in Paris which is why you haven't seen a post off me in a while!  It was my first time there and an absolutely wonderful experience and a great time to try out some fashion in Paris.  

After setting off from Kings Cross on the eurostar within two hours we were in the heart of Paris! These snaps are from the hotel balcony - I thought I'd share a couple of the outfits I wore over there and some of the more 'romantic makeup' looks I did.  Because, well, if you can't wear red lippy in Paris where can you?

I went for a simple but chic look consisting of jeans, white cotton shirt from The Kooples (perfect for the changes in weather!) and my favorite pair of cream Ugg wedges.







 Clothes: Cotton White shirt- The Kooples (link), jeans - Italian boutique (old), shoes - Ugg wedges (link)

MakeupNumber seventeen photo flawless primerYSL teint touche eclat foundation b50 Urban Decay primer potion origionalUrban Decay blackout eyeshadowMac Prep and Prime loose white powderBenefit blush in dandelionDiorshow waterproof mascaraSoap and glory lipstick in man trap

There will be more snaps coming up from my trip in Paris! Hope you guys enjoyed!
Kisses!



No comments:

Post a Comment

=