Friday 28 June 2013

Corporate Chic

Hey Dolls,

Today I've got an extremely formal Hobbs dress on as I have a meeting later with a client.  But I still let myself play around with makeup.  I think its important to look like you've made an effort, however, not to cake it on in order to still look professional and carry off that 'Corporate chic' look.



My handbag essential is definitely becoming my NARS multiple sticks (I've already amassed three) and my current favorite this summer is South Beach.  In a previous post I used it as a highlighter, whereas living up to its name of a multiple stick, I've used it as a copper creamy eyeshadow.

The rest of my makeup isn't too heavy, just:


Benefit Playstick in Tea Party
Benefit Blush in Dallas
NARS multiple stick in south beach
Diorshow waterproof mascara
no7 lipliner in Nude
Stilla lipglaze in Lemon Grass



No comments:

Post a Comment

=