Tuesday 18 June 2013

Casual Fashion - Oversized Topshop T-shirt



Hey Lovely Ladies, 

As you may have seen, I don't really do over-the-top outfits. I like to keep thinks casual and you know, fairly chilled.

I found this over-sized cotton t-shirt from Topshop with roll up sleeves.  It is so incredibly comfy and perfect for just hanging out really.  I got my usual dress size, but I'm now thinking I should have gone up one to really get that over sized effect.

I just wore it with my usual jeans and accessorized it with a leather bag, heeled suede ankle boots and a pair of sunnies.




 Clothes: Topshop Oversized Tshirt, Jeans (old), Shoes were topshop but similar (here), Rayban Aviators



Makeup - YSL Teint Eclait foundation in b50, Benefit Stay don't Stray Concealer, Benefit Illuminator in Sun Beam, Bobbi Brown limited edition sparkle eyeshadow in Ballet, Dior Show Blackout Mascara, Bare Minerals eyebrow powder

And there we have it - a really simple casual outfit that never goes out of fashion! What's your casual go-to?



2 comments:

  1. You have made a right decision on purchasing this oversized t-shirts. It suits you well and accessories have a good match with it.

    buy status quo t shirts

    ReplyDelete

=