Wednesday 15 May 2013

Polkadot underwear set by UO


Just a quick post about a little shopping I did on my lunch break today on the oh so tempting Oxford Street!


I popped into one of my favorite shops, Urban Outfitters. I had already been in during the week and got some gorgeous leather leggings (see post Monochrome) which is when I first spotted my new purchase.  Somehow it becomes justifiable to me to buy something if I think about it for a while before I actually buy it!


I treated myself to this gorgeous new polkadot underwear set in a dark grey with black.  It is so delicately made yet such a good fit. Even better I found it in the sale with the whole set costing just 18.00GBP.  UO always create just a few, but great designs which keeps me coming back for more every season.









h is why I keep on coming back to them to get more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

=