Wednesday 22 May 2013

Green eyeshadow and wavy hair

Good morning everybody,

It's another day in the office, but that doesn't mean it has to be dreary!  Today I've got a mega low maintenance look which takes minutes, green eyeshadow with wavy hair.  Going for a coloured eyeshadow takes the same amount of time as a neutral coloured one to apply, yet makes far more of a statement.  Leave your hair natural and pin it up at the sides and you'll be ready for work in seconds.




Makeup: Le teint touche YSL foundation in B55, MAC blush in Pinch me, Chanel eyeshadow in Khaki Discret, Diorshow blackout waterproof Mascara

I'm crazy about this Chanel eyeshadow as it's not too green.  It has a lot of gray hues in there and has amazing staying power.  I kept my lips natural as with dark eyes I didn't to draw attention away from them nor look too made up.  This look is perfect for work as it is low effort yet makes you look perky and ready to go!

What's your favorite low maintenance work makeup routine?

6 comments:

  1. You've got a pretty face and the make-up is fab!!!!
    Nice blog as well!! What about following each other ? Let me know....



    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks a lot, its a new blog so I'm still working a lot on it!! of course, I'd love to! xx

      Delete
  2. You look really pretty :)
    What a brilliant idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely make up
    follow u,

    kiss
    SHAN
    www.memyheelsandi.com

    ReplyDelete

=