Tuesday 7 May 2013

Look Book: Monochrome

Hello again my beauties,

As promised here's a look which I wore this bank holiday weekend.  It was a beautiful sunny day in London but still a bit chilly so I made sure I wore something with a jacket!

Ciao di nuovo le lie belezze!

Come vi avevo promesso, qui sotto c'e' un un stile che ho indossato durante la ferria.  E' stato una bellissima giorno con sole a Londra, ma facceva ancora un po' di freddo quindi ho portato questa giaccia di pelle!


I'm a girl who definitely keeps things simple and classic - you're rarely see me wearing wacky colours and combinations in either my makeup choices or from my wardrobe.  I like this look as it is casual yet chic.

Sono una personna che piace  le cose semplice e classica.  Raramente si puo trovare le colore forte  nell mio armadio o nella mia colezzione di trucchi.

I'm wearing:
Leather effect leggings from Urban Outfitters (this season).
Love and drugs oversized t-shirt from Urban Outfitters (this season).
Leather jacket from Zara (last season)
Oversized sunglasses from Chanel (last season)
Black handbag from Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir (on going)

Makeup
There's a lot of black going on with the outfit so I didn't want to my makeup to be too heavy otherwise it might have been a bit of overkill.  I lined the eyes with a blend of black and gold eyeshadow but kept it fairly light.  There was also lashings of mascara and a light pink lipgloss.

Non volevo rischiare di essero troppo nero in questo abito, quindi mi sono trucchata leggermente per non sembrare essagerato.  Ho applicato solo un po' di matita nera con ombretto oro.  Dopo ho messo mascara e' un gloss fuscia per le labre.


No comments:

Post a Comment

=