Friday 31 May 2013

Flawless Skin

Hi people, 

Right, so it's Friday night and there's nothing worse than having a breakout.  I thought I'd go over two important parts of my beauty regime which helps me to get flawless skin.  Well, maybe that's an exaggeration! But this trick is in the cleansing and a Benefit playstick.

Cleansing

For me the trick lies in washing my face with a gentle exfoliator.  Nothing with hard granules, but one that gently lifts away the dirt and makeup of the day without damaging your skin.  Every day I use Simple's Oil Balancing cleanser and then follow with the soothing cleanser.  

Ciao a tutti, 

E' sabato sera, e non c'e' niente di peggio che avere un breakout. Quindi ho pensato di discrivere due parte imporanti del mio regime di belezza che mi aiuta a ottenere una pelle perfetta... o forse perfetta e' un essagerazione!  Per me il trucco di ottenere pelle perfetta e' di lavare la faccia con un esfoliante pee sollevare il sporco sensa dannagiare la pelle.






Makeup -

 Benefit's Playstick - this is great for problem skin as it contains the healing extract teatree.  I love the light smell of it which reminds you that you're not just covering up bad skin but healing it. I love the coverage as well, it can be built up to cover blemishes, yet you know that it isn't going to make them worse.

Evening -

Please please remember to take off your makeup at  night! Leaving it on won't let your skin breathe and it will be covered in all the dirt of the day.

Trucchi - 

Benefit's Playstick (si trova a Sephora) - questo prodotto e' buonissimo per pelle problematici in quanto contiene un estratto di teatree che guarisce la pelle. A me piace il profumo di questo prodotto perche se senti l'odore del estratto che serve come un ricordo che fa bene al pelle all' stesso tempo di coprire le macchie.

Nella Sera -

Per favore ricordatevi di togliere il trucco prima che andate a dormire! Lasciando il trucco non lascera' la vostra pelle a respirare e sera# coperta in tutta la sporcizia del giorno!




No comments:

Post a Comment

=